Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spinning wheel, how I have missed you


I spent about an hour and a half tonite spinning. I haven't touched my spinning wheel since July. It felt good spinning again.

The last few weeks or since the change in the weather I've been really getting back into knitting. And podcasts -- whoo boy! I am so far behind on podcasts. Over the summer I pretty much stopped listening. But once the weather changed and I got the knitting out again and started planning what to make for gifts I got all knit-geeky, so to speak. I forgot how much calmer all this stuff makes me feel.

So now I've got my wheel sitting back out in the living room so I can listen to tv programs while I spin. I've been getting most of my knitting time in during the morning before work. Then late evenings.

No comments: