Monday, November 1, 2010

November goals

There are a few items for gifts I'd like to get done by the end of the month. They are not big items. It's a few Christmas gifts and a few birthday gifts.

Then there is the spinning that I'd like to finish up. I want to finish the gillyweed that I'm working on. I have 1/3 of the braid left. Then there is some stuff on the bobbins that need to be plied up. Wow, I can sure tell the difference in my spinning since the beginning of the year.

Then I have a road trip coming up next week. It's silly of me, but I would *love* to get the two current projects I'm working on done before I have to go. Then I'm not sure what I will bring with me on this road trip. I'm gonna be passenger for the majority of the trip. I'm tempted to bring a pair of vanilla socks that have been on the needles forever. It's the kind of knitting that puts me to sleep. That might be just what I need.


No comments: