Sunday, February 4, 2024

Podcast Ep. 17 - January 2024 progress


Hello!  I'm back for episode 17. Shownotes below.  Thanks for visiting with me.  If you like my videos, please tell a friend. 

 Current WIPs.

My knitting ... 




Project Name: Harvest Cardigan
Started: Nov. 12, 2023
Finished: 
Designer/Source: Tin Can Knits 
Yarn: Hobby Lobby "I love this yarn"
Colors: Cinnamon Cedar
Needle Size: US #6 / 4mm & US #8 / 5mm
Made For: myself. 

What it looked like the last time I shared. 


**************************



Project Name: Vanilla sock
Started: Nov. 13, 2023
Finished: 
Yarn: Patons Kroy sock yarn
Colorway: Amythest stripes
Colors: dark purples.
Needle size: U.S. 1, 2.5 mm
Made For: myself. 

Last time I shared. 



***********************************




Project Name: Vanilla sock
Started: Nov. 18, 2023
Finished: 
Yarn: Patons Kroy sock yarn
Colorway: Coastal stripes
Colors: variations of blue and some white or grey.
Needle size: U.S. 1, 2.5 mm
Made For: myself. 

What it looked like the last time I shared.


My cross stitch ....





Project Name: 12 Days of Stitchy Ornaments
Started: Dec. 3, 2023
Finished: 
Designer/Source: Erica Made Designs
Fabric: Aida cloth 14 county Hobby Lobby Zweigart, with the sparkly threads running through it.  Opalescent? 
DMC in called for colors: 3862, 498, 470, 472, 598, 761, 745, 844, B5200

*************************************





Project Name: Quilted Christmas
Started: Late November 15, 2023
Finished: 
Designer/Source: Emily Call
Fabric: Charles Craft 18 count Aida cloth
DMC in called for Colors: DMC Blanc, 168, 469, 3712, 3045, 816, 310


The last time I shared it. 


*********************************************

A few finished objects

My crochet ...

The crochet cat plush I made for my son.  

Crochet Plush Cat pattern ordered from Etsy. 


Project Name:  Crochet plush cat for my son
Started: Jan. 15, 2024
Finished: Jan. 29, 2024 (or thereabouts)
Designer/Source: Crochet Plush Cat pattern ordered from Etsy. 
Yarn: Hobby Lobby Baby Bee Adore-A-Ball
Color: Flannel

*******************************************

Charity Stitch year-long project

Hat and blanket sets for Make Bundles for Babies

Set #1 - Made in pink acryllic yarn I had in stash. 


******************************


Other things I mentioned ... 

I would like to start this cross stitch in February. 



A friend sent it to me a few years ago.  It will live in my new WIP bag. 


I mentioned the new Just Cross Stitch magazine. 

The first shipment in Lindy Stitches Endangered Species club arrived.  I LOVE it. 

I'm going to knit an Emotional Support Chicken. Join me! Share your progress with the #emotionalsupportchickenKAL hashtag on Instagram. 

The Fiberuary challenge. 

A few of the Youtuber Podcasters/Flosstubers I watch. Please share some of the Youtube channels you watch. I love seeing new people and their projects. 








No comments: