Thursday, April 12, 2007

My retreat was canceled :-(

Today was supposed to be my secretary retreat. It got canceled and will be moved to the Fall. :-( I was so bummed when I got the cancellation. I had been looking forward to seeing and meeting all the secretaries in the diocese. I decided to look on the bright side since I didn't have to get up at 5 a.m. and leave at 5:30 a.m. I did sign up for a Tai chi class that will be held next month so I'm now looking forward to *that* :-)

I have vacation next week and I'm hoping to get in some me time. I've been working on yet another scarf to give away. I've also been snooping around the Web looking for tutorials to use the knifty knitters I bought. Those things are still intimidating me a bit. But I did find some on www.purlingsprite.com. I can't wait to have some time to sit down and actually practice some of it.

No comments: