To quote Patrice: Grab a seat and a cuppa something warm. It's time to chat. :-) I've got my tea.
1. What's your favorite fruit?
2. Wendell would like to know if you've ever been horseback riding.
3. Do you carry a small purse, a big one, or just a wallet?
4. If you could travel to one state for a day (all expense paid), where would you go? If you're not in the US, where would you like to travel within your country?
5. What was your first car?
1. It honestly depends on the time of year. Right now, my favorite is oranges. BUT they have to be sweet.
2. I was one a horse once. My SIL and BIL bought a house in the country and SIL got a pair of horses. I sat on one of them for like 5 minutes about a decade ago (or it at least feels like a decade ago)
3. I have a purse that usually gets tucked into a knitting bag. The DH laughs at the fact that I open up a big bag that looks like a purse to get my much smaller purse.
4. I would love to get back to North Dakota, but if it was all expenses paid, I think I'd go to Florida, to see the ocean.
5. A Ford EXP. It was a two-seater. Burnt orange. Probably red at one time, but it was so old, the poor thing.