Friday, April 9, 2010

The fever made me do it

A couple weeks ago (March 30 to be exact) I had a cold and all the fun stuff that goes with it, including a fever.

It was during this fever that I decided it was a good time to learn to crochet.


(Doesn't it look like Nebraska?)

Using some leftover dishcloth yarn I had I managed to figure out how to single and double crochet thanks to videos on Youtube and Lion Brand.

I have a crochet video at the library waiting to be picked up. Can't remember what it's called though.

Isn't if funny how you decide some things are so important that you have to do it *right now*?

Well, I haven't picked up my crochet hooks since. I have been on a bit of a spinning kick and I'm having daydreams of processing the fleece that is sitting in my garage. (Even though I don't have "proper tools" that's not stopping the daydreams)


No comments: