Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Episode 05 - Frozen

Welcome back!  If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments. Thanks for visiting with me today!
 

Finished objects
Vanilla socks on two circs
Needles: U.S. 1 (2.5 mm)
Yarn: Knitpicks Felici
Colorway: The Countess
Started: To be filled in
Finished: To be filled in

 

Baby Surprise Jacket
Needles: U.S. 5 (3.75 mm)
Yarn: Lion Brand Mandala
Colorway:  Gnome
Started Sept. 21, 2018
Finished Oct. 6, 2018

 

 

Baby hat - A modified umbilical cord hat
Needles: U.S. 2
Yarn: Knitpicks Felici
Colorway: The Countess
Started Oct. 7, 2018
Finished Oct. 11, 2018

 

Book chat
I am *DONE* Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner. 

"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn," by Betty Smith has been started.  

From the Coop
Mama and babies update.
Update on the main flock.

From the Hutch
Hoss, why you pout so much?

Nature notes
Gales of November have arrived early.
Frost last night.

In the Kitchen
It's soup for all the lunches time!

Made my first quiche in ages. 



Coffee talk
Travel for work
Sabbath
Hunting update

My happiness this week
Nature - more specifically: Lake Superior.  I put a couple vids up at the end of the video. 

2 comments:

Kelly Blake (Kasper) said...

when your bread machine went off it had me looking around wondering who the heck turned on my air fryer! that is exactly what it sounds like when its done. my bread machine sounds the same but I haven't had that out in quite some time. I have never attempted making just the dough in the machine. I guess with a lot of things like that I lack confidence until I actually do it more than once....but that keeps me from trying it lol

Amnicon Studio said...

I wasn't expecting it to go off either! LOL. And I just realized that I have to approve the comments. Making dough in the breakmaker is easy peasy. Just take it out before it goes into the bake function. Or set it to the dough setting, if you machine has one. I rarely use mine to actually make bread - just mix up the dough and bake it in the oven.