Tuesday, October 15, 2019

It's a good tired

This past weekend was pretty busy for me.  Being a few days removed from it and now I can't recall all the details. Boo!

There was a successful deer hunt. Yay!  Meat for the freezer.  We spent a lot of time on Sunday processing and freezing venison.  I have no pictures.  Sorry. 

On Saturday my husband and son dug the carrots out of the garden.  Some of our bigger carrots. 



I spent Sunday afternoon, into the evening, cutting and blanching carrots. My feet were pretty sore by the end of the day. 



A peek into the messiness of preserving ... I was watching, mostly listening, to Warehouse 13.  I forgot how much I like this show. 



I forgot to weight the carrots.  It was around 15 pounds. 

Weird weather also happened. It alternated snowing and raining. 




Sunday afternoon the sun starting breaking through the clouds. It was minutes at a time, though. My area is set to receive more oddball weather tonite. The rest of this week is supposed to be sunny. 



If you don't like how the sky looks, just change directions. 


In other news ... we have baby buns in the house. 


Getting them used to people.   Right now they mostly snuggle with each other. 

2 comments:

Becky G said...

I started watching Warehouse 13 years ago. I need to get back to it.

Amnicon Studio said...

Do it! :-) I can't believe the show is as old as it is. TV was better back then, in my opinion. I love the charisma between all the actors.