In this video I celebrate what I consider to be a significant milestone in the flosstube/youtube community. ❤️ I also share current works in progress, a fully finished object and a few new starts. (Even though I said I wouldn't start anything for a while. 😂) Thank you so much for spending time with me!
Current Works in Progress
* USA 250 by Wrought Iron Stitching
Project name: USA 250
Started: April 12, 2026
Finished:
Designer: Wrought Iron Stitching
Chart purchased: Etsy, 2026
Fabric: 14 count Aida, brown hand-dyed by me
Floss used: 832, 824, 3866, 3777, 898
* Farmyard Friends by Lori Holt
Project Name: Farmyard Friends
Started: April 1, 2026
Complete:
Designer: Lori Holt
Fabric: 14 count aida, dyed by me, green.
DMC: 347, 893, 151, 976, 3820, 3052, 3848, 3813, 926, 3768, 930, 3799, 535, 3866
Stitch-along with Alison, @Mrs.AZfamilyzooStitchesAlison. Chart was won in a giveaway hosted by Becca, of Sambrie Stitches, on her Instagram.
* George's Frog by Mudpuppy Stitchery
Project name: George's Green Frog
Started: May 1, 2026
Finished:
Designer: Mudpuppy Stitchery
Chart Purchased: Mudpuppy Stitchery patreon freebie
Fabric: 14 count Aida, "toast" fabric purchased at Hobby Lobby
Floss Used: B5200, 09, 11, 223, 304, 610, 644, 906, 907
Started this during #MudpuppyMay
Fully Finished Object
* Cherry by LumiStitch
Project name: Cherry
Started: June 26, 2026
Finished: July 1, 2026
Designer: Lumi Stitch
Fabric: Aida
Fabric Color: White opalesence
Fabric Count: 14 count
Floss Used: DMC 321, 777, 816, 987, 3347
Birthday SAL chart.
Finished Project
* Secret Stitch is done! Will share it when I can.
Started: June 23, 2026
Finished: July 26, 2026
Stitch Count: 3,540
New Starts
* Love is Patient by Artful Offerings
Started: Aug. 5, 2026
Finished:
Designer: Artful offerings
Chart Purchased: Gift from Denise of Black Ribbon Studio
Fabric: Aida
Fabric Color: Ivory
Fabric Count: 16 count
Floss Used: DMC 349, 606, 310, 646, B5200.
SAL with Denise at Black Ribbon Stitch Studio.
* Picking Strawberries by LumiStitch
Project Name: Picking Strawberries
Started: Aug. 8, 2026
Finished:
Designer: LumiStitch
Chart Purchased: Gift from Jessica, the designer
Fabric: Aida
Fabric Color: Spa (kind of a green)
Fabric Count: 14 count
Floss Used: DMC 169, 310, 743, 815, 816, 869, 987, 3031, 3078, 3347, 3865
I forgot to take a progress photo of this project before working on it again. This photo shows more progress than in the video. This is the birthday stitch-along chart my friend Mair chose for her birthday stitch.
Knitting
* Vanilla sock. The low-priced PDF is by The Crazy Sock Lady
Project name: Santorini blue socks
Started: July 11, 2026
Finished:
Designer: Vanilla sock pattern by Kayla, Crazy Sock Lady
Yarn: Knit Picks Felici Yarn
Color: blues
Needle size: U.S. 1.5 / 2.5 mm
* Porcupine Island Shawl by Denise Bartels
Project Name: Porcupine Island Shawl
Started: June 16, 2026
Finished:
Designer: Denise E.M. Bartels
Where I got the pattern: Ravelry link - https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/porcupine-island-shawl
Needle Size: U.S. 2 / 2.75 mm
Yarn: Deep stash Forbidden Fiber Co
Yarn Color: Wisp - Blue
Guage: We don't need no gauge.
Crochet
* Premie Octopus and blanket
Project Name: Gift for Nephew and wife's first baby
Started: Aug. 1, 2026
Finished: Aug. 2, 2026
Link to pattern here: https://web.archive.org/web/20251006161815/http://mynomadhome.com/octopus-for-a-preemie-osmiorniczka-dla-wczesniaka/
*Battenberg squares
I started this project at the beginning of the year, with my friend Leann, as a crochet-along. As of Aug. 18, I have 120 squares. I think I need 800 total.
*Maeve Squares
This is a blanket crochet-along I started with my friend Cat. We are doing 20 squares total to make a blanket. I'll be mattress stitching my squares together.
Link to pattern here: https://www.madamestitch.com/maeve-granny-square-crochet-pattern/
Spinning
* Shared about the wrap up of Tour de Fleece
Started strong, finished tired.
In the Mail
Shared some goodies I received in the mail from a fellow flosstuber for a share.
Group 2
Project bag, with matching thread bed.
Life update
* Life stuff
* Garden stuff
* Family project
* Future family stuff
* Celebrating 50 episodes
Other channels mentioned
Alison @Mrs.AZfamilyzooStitchesAlison
Jodi @Stitchyplum
Jessica @LumiStitch
Denise @BlackRibbonStitchStudio
Mair @sincity_crossstitcher
Leann @leann.stitches
Cat @StitchinWiththeGriffin
Patty @StitchingWithMyKitties-xe8qz
Kayla @CrazySockLady
Kenzie @MudpuppyStitchery
No comments:
Post a Comment