Monday, September 28, 2026

Flosstube #51 - The kindness of friends (Sept. 26, 2026)

 


Thank you for watching my video. I am so glad you stopped by! If you like what you see, please subscribe and click the notification bell to be notified of when I load new videos. 

Hello, dear friends! I have been busy with the garden and a few other things around the house.

I will have more complete shownotes, with photos, over at my blog, AmniconStudio.blogspot.com.

Read my writing over at https://amniconstudio.blogspot.com/ 

Want to stay connected? Follow me over on instagram. 

Email: AmniconStudio at gmail.com

Free Patreon for project cards.


Current Works in Progress (WIPs)



Project name: USA 250

Started: April 12, 2026

Finished:

Designer: Wrought Iron Stitching

Chart purchased: Etsy, 2026

Fabric: 14 count Aida, brown hand-dyed by me

Floss used: 832, 824, 3866, 3777, 898

Currently at 3,355/5446 stitches; sitting at 61.60 percent complete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Project name: George's Green Frog

Started: May 1, 2026

Finished: 

Designer: Mudpuppy Stitchery

Chart Purchased: Mudpuppy Stitchery patreon freebie

Fabric: 14 count Aida, "toast" fabric purchased at Hobby Lobby

Floss Used: B5200, 09, 11, 223, 304, 610, 644, 906, 907

Started this during #MudpuppyMay. 2,000/4697 Stitches; sitting at 21.29 percent complete (?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished Objects (FOs)


Project Name: Love is Patient, Love is Kind

Started: Aug. 5, 2026

Finished: Sept. 5, 2026

Designer: Artful offerings

Chart Purchased: Gift from Denise of Black Ribbon Studio

Fabric: Aida

Fabric Color: Ivory

Fabric Count: 16 count

Floss Used: DMC 349, 606, 310, 646, B5200.

SAL with Denise at Black Ribbon Stitch Studio. Chart is 3,761 stitches. The plan is to finish it as a pillow and keep it out all year. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Project Name: Picking Strawberries

Started: Aug. 8, 2026

Finished: Aug. 22, 2026    

Designer: LumiStitch

Chart Purchased: Gift from Jessica, the designer

Fabric: Aida

Fabric Color: Spa (kind of a green)

Fabric Count: 14 count

Floss Used: DMC 169, 310, 743, 815, 816, 869, 987, 3031, 3078, 3347, 3865

1,886 stitches. The plan is to finish it in to a flat fold. 


No yarn crafts this episode


Haul

Needlework Market

New charts from Hannah of Ladybug Stitches. 

Charts from Becca, over at Sambrie Stitches.





Labor Day Sale at Sambrie Stitches

Purchased charts and a photo print.  She also sent me a few project cards



Sale at AZ_Family Zoo

New bag and bracelets, along with a few charts. Sharing the bag. 



"Glorious Earth" 




The freebie chart the seller included. 



"Silent Flight"


Cross stitch kit I won from Megan over at MJsitches23



Stitchy kindness I received from Wendy over at Wendy's Whimsical Stitches


Miss Wendy, who has already been introduced on the blog.  She's to the left of Furby Jr. 


** Winners announced **

Life update

Channels mentioned in video ( I hope I didn't miss anyone)

Kenzie @mudpuppystitchery 

Denise @BlackRibbonStitchStudio 

Jessica @LumiStitch 

Mair @sincity_crossstitcher 

Becca @SamBrieStitches 

@GaRonStitchery 

Hannah @LadybugStitches 

Alison @Mrs.AZfamilyzooStitchesAlison 

Robin @Robin-thriftyArtiststitching 

Sarah @Sarahthenorthwoodsstitcher 

Patty @StitchingWithMyKitties-xe8qz 

Bridget @dawsonsstitchery 

Bethany @Bethany.BirdStitcher 

Katie @Jeremiahs_Mom 

Heather @themirrorimagestitcher 

Megan @MJstitches23 

Wendy @WendysWhimsicalStitches 

Andrew @therunnerstitcher 

Furby's Favorite TV person 😆 Kimberly @FatQuarterShopTX 


The easiest ways you can support my channel: 

Subscribe 

Comment 

Give this video a thumbs up 

Share with a friend 


No comments: