Monday, December 10, 2007

It's -6 degrees. Brrrrrrr

For some reason, I don't remember it getting this cold this early in December. Thankfully we have a nice blanket of snow so our heat is staying where it should be. But brrrrrr, it's cold outside. DS was asking to go outside yesterday. I had to tell him as soon as it warmed up a little bit. Problem is it didn't really warm up. We did take a short trip to walmart and that cured him, lol.

Not making much progress on the blanket. I finished that first blue square and I've been kind of stalled. ... Didn't help that DS decided to "play" and he ripped the yarn and those first few rows I had on the needles had to be tossed cause I don't know how to repair the yarn. ... *Big sigh*

In the next few weeks, or maybe later, I'm gonna have to work on a painting project. If you know me than you know I hate painting. :-( But it's for a good reason.

Also found out some bad news on Friday. So that kind of threw everyone in a funk for the whole weekend.

But on the brighter side my place got clean and for the most part I feel rested. I'm just not looking forward to the fit I will have to deal with when I bring DS to daycare. He does not want to go out. Not sure if it's cause of the cold or becuase he wants to watch TV.

No comments: