Monday, December 22, 2008

Progress ~ Serendipity


I figured I'd share a photo of the progress on the MS KAL 4 (Serendipity)

If you can see the measuring tape on the side you will see I have about 8 inches done. I'm about 7 rows or so into clue three. (Row 79 or 80)

Now that I'm sharing about Serendipity I guess I will also share that I'm having a bit of a hard time with it. I count the stitches when I finish a row. I *very* carefully make the stitches on the right side. Count the stitches, purl on the other side, count the stitches and go back to the right side and then have an extra stitch somewhere. *This* confounds me. I usually end up doing a K2tog but it does not happen too often.

If anyone else has that problem, please let me know that I'm not alone!

So far I've been flying without a lifeline. This amazes me as well. Especially considering all the problems I had with Seascape. Lifelines saved me some grief there.

No comments: