Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas dear readers!

This year we were blessed to get a beautiful snow the week of Christmas. This past Tuesday my son had a snow day. I stayed home with him. When we went out to play I brought the camera out with me. These are a few shots from my neighborhood.








I did have one other Christmas gift made that I gave to a past coworker.


I can't remember the name exactly. I think it was called chunky neck warmer.
The yarn is Plymouth Yarn, More than one skein.
Needles U.S. 105.
I got the buttons at Wal-mart.

We had a very nice Christmas eve. Today we are taking it easy. We played some games and a late breakfast. It's too chilly to go out so we have "A Christmas Story" on tv. For me that is turning into a Christmas tradition.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day.

No comments: