Monday, January 17, 2011

Starting clue 5


Oh happy day! I have finally finished clue 4 of the Wendynits Pi Shawl. I am 4 rows into clue 5. What was even more exciting for me was the fact that I did *not* have to double the stitches when this last clue started. I was actually having fits over the thought of doing rows of 1,000 stitches.


These are a couple shots before I started clue 5. I think I may get this shawl done by the end of the month.

This had been a pretty good weekend. We went sledding. There is a smaller snow hill about a mile from the house. What a ton of fun. I had my fair share of wipeouts though. One I flipped over completely and kept going. It was the first time that we went sledding that *everyone* enjoyed it. We forgot to take the camera with us. It was a clear, cold day.

While the month is not turning out quite like I thought it would it is been going well. You can't ask for much more than that.

I do have other stuff that I need to blog about but I will be spacing the entries out a little bit. It's stuff that I planned on posting back at the beginning of the month.

No comments: