Thursday, December 31, 2015

Winter Wonderland 2015

I thought I'd squeeze in one last post for 2015.  As I write this, it's 11:30 p.m. One half-hour to go before 2016 starts. My son wanted to stay up until midnight and he asked me to stay up with him.

We've been snacking, watching "6teen," and playing a bit of MarioKart. Currently my son is playing his new Animal Crossing "New Leaf" game. I guess something exciting is going to happen at midnight on the game. I've been working on the Harvest Cardigan by Tin Can Knits.

These photos were taken much earlier this week.  Temps were 30 degrees F out and everything was SO pretty.  It truly was a winter wonderland outside. Then the weather switched and it's been dreary out and in the teens. The winter has been very mild so far.  I feel as though we just have to make it through January and the rest of the winter will be a cakewalk.  I know this isn't true, merely wishful thinking.








*sigh* It is so pretty out here.










2015 has been a wonderful year for me. I expect 2016 will be kind to me as well.

Happy New Years, everyone!

No comments: