Tuesday, March 9, 2021

For a day that started out so grey

 It wound up being a gorgeous day. Lots of sun shining, warm temps and warm breezes helping the snow to melt. 

Now we are just waiting for the frost to go out and the snow melt to go away. 

In the meantime ... 


It's official.  Little baby lettuce and baby spinach.


This time around I'm following the advice of the YouTubers and keeping the tray up close to the light. 


Things were fine last year when I didn't have everything up close to the lights. I'd like to see what happens when I do follow this advice, though. 

The day ended pretty grey. Weather is supposed to be not as nice.  Either snow or rain, depending on what area you are in. We shall see. 

Yesterday someone asked me how Porkie is doing. Porkie is well.  The warmer temps agree with Porkie. We are seeing him twice a day, most days. He's getting his oats and a sprinkling of rabbit feed now. He seems pretty content.  When he sees us he does his little grunt sound, which I assume is him showing he's happy.

1 comment:

knitster said...

Thanks for the update on Porky. I miss seeing him.