Saturday, May 3, 2008

rain, rain, finally went away :-)

Yesterday was so gloomy, dark and rainy. It really put me in a funk. It's times like this that I am sorely reminded how much the weather affects me.

Today the sun is shining and it's close to 50. But it's windy, lol.

Not much going on in the knitting front except that I'm still working on the super secret project.

I bought a pair of MaryJane shoes at Target yesterday. I really like them and can't wait till I have a couple more pairs of socks knit up so I can show them off in the shoes. I would have liked to got a MaryJane with kind of a chunky heel. However, when I think about it, they would probably look funny on me.

Not sure what the weather is supposed to do tomorrow. ... If I still have energy this evening after DS has gone to bed I'm going to set up the second bank of grow lights for my greenhouse and plants some seeds. I'm probably behind on planting petunia's but I think it will be okay. ... I'm determined to successfully start seeds indoors and have them survive outside. Then I will consider myself a pseudo-master gardener. :-)

I've been doing some decluttering today. Feels good, but of course my regular house chores are pushed to the side so everything still looks kind of the same. But I feel like I can breathe a little bit and that's what counts for me.

No comments: