Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updates!

I feel like it's been a while since I posted but I'm sure it's not nearly that long, lol.

I made some progress on Branching Out from Knitty.com. DH was kind enough to stretch it out for me :-)



I'm also officially half-way done with my super secret project. My inner circle will get to see photos of that :-).

Oh and we have a new family member.



His name is Purple since that's what DS keeps calling him. We got him last Friday.



He got interested in the camera and kept facing it's direction. I'm a bit worried though ... he hasn't eaten since we got him. He did grab a food pellet tonite but spit it out right away. I have a feeling I may have to get a different kind of food. Naturally CeeVee is very interested in him. But only cause it's an open bowl and she loves fish water.

I've also read a few books but I don't think I have the energy to do a review on them tonite.

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

Thank you for listening to my podcast!! I am glad you enjoyed it. Special K was happy to hear that someone thinks like him. :) Doesn't mean I will change though. Your scarf is looking good.

Have a wonderful day!!

Gnat from Barknknit Podcast