Friday, May 30, 2008

It's done!

Super secret project was finished Wednesday night. I weaved the ends in Thursday morning and the bishop was kind enough to bless it today for me. I have to wait one week to give it away and then I can post a pic of it.

In the meantime, lol, I decided to cast on for a washcloth. Someone is leaving my work building and, hopefully, they will be coming back up from their new home sometime next week and I can give it to them. That is if I get it done. If I don't get it done I'm not sure what I will do. I may just hold onto it and give it as a gift for someone else ... Anywho, this is the pattern. It's called "Lacy Diamonds. Naturally, I will post whenever I get it done.

I decided to try my hand at making a cloth bag again. ... I'm kind of not getting the pattern but I thought I would give it another shot. It's a tote style bag. ... Keep your fingers crossed for me. :-)

No comments: