Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My knitting bag


I sewed a knitting bag. It's good for smaller projects. I would love to make a bigger one, but need to find a good, easy pattern (I'm slightly sewing impaired). So if anyone knows of a good, easy pattern please let me know. I don't need anything with pockets or fancy stuff. This was made with a pattern I bought at walmart.

And what have I been carrying inside? :-)



This is a Lacy Diamonds washcloth. The one that I intended to get together and give as a farewell gift. I have one repeat left. It's taken me longer than expected cause I manage to either forget a YO or P2SS. Anywho, I am glad to be almost done. It's almost as challenging as the Branching Out Scarf from knitty.com. I haven't touched that in a while. I hope I remember which row I'm on. I also can't wait to use circular needles again. I really prefer those now. I can't knit in bed, for one, with the straight needles. :-)

No comments: