Thursday, January 1, 2009

January knitting projects ...

This month I am going to make a pair of Hedera socks, a round washcloth (Ravelry link), work on Serendipity and if I finish the the socks and washcloth I will start either a hat (pattern tbd) or Blowsey ruffles scarf from The Inside Loop. I already have the yarn picked out for the scarf. I fully expect Serendipity to last me through the whole year. I have definitaly learned that I cannot keep up with a mystery KAL. So I may not participate in one again. Too much stuff happened when Serendipity started and now I feel so behind everyone else.

I also want to start spinning again this month. It's gonna be a matter of finding time for everything. ... But I'm never going to improve on my spinning if I don't do it.

Now it's time to come clean on the Hedera's. I already am half done with the first sock. Last night I finished decreasing the gusset. Now I can just knit around and around for however long. Would be pretty cool if I got it done by the end of the weekend though. But I'm not gonna push it. I slipped the sock on last night and it fits pretty good so far.

No comments: