Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Couldn't have said it better myself. ...

Some of my buddies said it better than I could have here or here.

www.ravelry.com is a boon to knitters everywhere. Well, most of them. But what gets me is part of their "guidelines"

ravelry is for all ages

* Refrain from adult language on the Main Six boards (For the Love or Ravelry, Yarn, Patterns, Techniques, Needlework on the Net, and Remnants). Also note that some of the 6000+ other group boards have their own rules about using adult language.
* Rule No adult language in avatars or usernames.
* Rule Nudity in avatars or other photos is not permitted.

*ahem* a group dedicated to crotch shots is family friendly? Not in my family

Course my favorite rule is "Be Excellent" with each other. WTH does that mean? That's listed under the Ravelry Eqituette

But what do I know. Apparently I'm a whole host of things that I won't post on here because *I* try to keep my little space on the internet friendly to people of all ages.

No comments: