Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fabric for We Can Do It! Skill Builder Sampler


On Friday I went up to the Wal-mart in the city next to me. None of the bolt fabrics caught my eye. I meandered around the aisles and came across a wall of fat quarters.

I had no idea they sold them as singles or as packs. I grabbed a pack that had some prints and a pack with some coordinating solids. I love the floral prints. To me they are timeless and traditional. You would be able to pass on to someone and more than likely it would fit in somewhere. Specially since you put in a lot of time and effort into what you make.


These colors go with my living room, I think. Even though it was just a little bit more to purchase the 7 packs of quarters to me it was worth it rather than trying to pick and choose through the singles. I didn't want to grab a jumble of different colors.

No comments: