Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wendyknits summer mystery shawlette

In May Wendyknits.net announced a a summer mystery shawlette KAL. Since it was a shawlette I knew I would be able to keep up. I did! I am so proud of myself.


It started May 15, 2011 and I finished June 3, 2011. One day after the final clue was released. Something came up the day of the last clue so I wasn't able to pounce as soon as the last clue was released.


Knit with US Size 7 needles
Sock yarn. I misplaced the ballband so I can't say the colorway just yet.
It blocked out to 62 inches, tip to tip, and 23.5 inches from top to bottom.

I am quite pleased with the pattern and the finished product. It started out a bit rough but smoothed out as soon as I got past that first row.

2 comments:

Julie Godfrey Miller said...

Love your shawlette. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

And beautiful it is. Love Leann's yarn.