Thursday, June 16, 2011

Skill Builder Sampler sew along


I came across a skill building sew along over on Sewn by Leila a few weeks ago. I am just pumped over this. I've been wanting to make a quilt for years. But have not known where to start or what skills I should have.

This gives me the perfect opportunity. I can work at my own pace, one block a month, and she will be giving us step by step directions. Awesome!

I still haven't picked out the fabric because I'm not sure how much I want to get for each pattern/color. I will do that after the directions for the first square comes out.

I mentioned this over on my knitting group and a few of the ladies are going to participate, which makes me even more happy. We can go through this process together and help each other out.

Now I got my little blog badge over on the right side. I feel so official! :-)

No comments: