Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A couple before photos

We headed out to the new house tonight for a bit.  My husband took a few photos of the progress so far.

I didn't mention in my last post that the house needs a complete renovation, inside and out.  So far the biggest improvement to the exterior has been the brand new roof.


 Some new exterior doors have been installed too.  Very nice doors.  I'm pretty excited for when the that big front window will be replaced.  If I had been thinking I would have taken a picture of the what you would see out that window.


Here is a shot of the back.  The back hasn't been cleaned up yet.  Next year there will be a big ol' deck on the back.  I already have grand illusions of canning and dyeing fiber and yarn on the back deck. Again, I should have taken photos of the view.



No comments: