Monday, March 26, 2018

Snow!

My area is experiencing a spring snow storm. 

I woke up to a very light coating of snow on the ground.  The drive to work was all right and I made it there without seeing anyone in a ditch.


My welcome home committee.  They are so sweet. 

Shortly after getting home, it starting snowing big fat snowflakes.

 

It's looking like a winter wonderland again.  I'm not too happy, and neither is my son.  I haven't suggested to him yet that there could be a snow day tomorrow if the snow keeps up.

 


The hum is the incubators. Speaking of the incubators ...

When I arrived home my son told me four more chicks hatched out.  Since we've been home a whole bunch more babies have hatched out.


We now have more than 30 chicks in the brooder tote.


 This little one hatched out after we came home.  Look at that look on it's face? I love it!


 This one was content to just sit in my husband's hand and chill.  

Meanwhile, I fell for this one.  They are all cuties.

 

During my morning and afternoon commute I was listening to a podcast that was discussing "Twelfth Night." I mentioned this play in yesterday's writing.  I'm struggling a bit with this play and, as a result, it hasn't been on the top of my book pile.  The podcast helped and I'll be restarting Act 1. 






No comments: