Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mitten

I finished my first mitten this morning. Ended up bringing DS late to daycare because of it, but it was worth it. I think I sat with the pattern in my hand for about 45 mins. last night trying to grasp the part of the pattern after you finish the thumb and have to pick up three stitches around the thumb. Finally I just did what the pattern said but I ended up passing the stitches back to the working needle or something. In any case I got it done. It didn't take very long either. Of course I haven't taken of photo of it yet but will post soon as I can.

Hopefully Sunday I will be able to start the next one. I have company this weekend and don't think I will be able to start it before then.

On another note, I've been listening to Lime and Violet. OMgosh they are funny. I feel like I'm sitting in the living room with a couple of girlfriends and just being silly and fun. I do hope they do a new podcast soon. I haven't had much opportunity to listen to many other knitting podcasts. But another one I've been enjoying is manic moms (or something like that). Very insightful stuff.

Anywho, that's my ramble for the night.

No comments: