Monday, September 10, 2018

Episode 01 - Hello world!

Hello!  I'm glad you stopped by to watch my first video.  I'll be honest, I'm not sure what to call this yet.  Vidcast, vlod, podcast, video podcast. For sure, this is me, being adorably awkward on camera.


I've been wanting to create videos for about two years. I practiced in front of the camera and I was either like a deer in the headlights, or my mind went blank. Does anyone remember Brenda Dayne's comment about just going for it and making a podcast? I decided to just go for it, and I hit the record button.

I'm playing this by ear, and learning as I go. No set schedule yet.

Enjoy!


Works in progress

Lake shore scarf by Mara Jessup. Pattern available on the Knit Picks website.
Needles U.S. 3 (3.25 mm)
Yarn: Knitpicks. I think it might be stroll hand painted sock yarn. I can’t believe I lost the ballband.
Colorway: Great Lakes


 

 


Vanilla socks on two circs
Needles: U.S. 1 (2.5 mm)
Yarn: Knitpicks Felici
Colorway: The Countess

 

Book I mentioned

 

Good story for the entire family.






No comments: