Sunday, July 27, 2008

The chair is finally done


Okay, so like 6+ years ago I started taking an upholstery class. Found a really nice chair at a rummage sale that was old and ratty looking. In other words, perfect :-). Then Wendy's (place of work at the time) decided that they had to make me close the nights I had the class. :-/. Here's some more background info on this poor chair

Then life intervened and here we are 6 years later. Well, last night DH helped me put the last of the nails on it and this a.m. I put the finishing stain on it. It's DONE!

Aaannnd, it's gonna go in my new office. Did I tell ya that this was an "office chair". What is cool about it is that it was sold at business office supply store in Duluth, Minn. It has a solid oak frame on it. It's really a nice chair and now that I'm finished with it, it's *perfect*

So, one more thing to cross off of my 101 in 1001 list.

No comments: