Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Fourth of July weekend

I'm a bit late, but that's cause I've barely been online this weekend. I thought I would disconnect this weekend, but that's kind of hard to do when the computer is *right* there, lol.

For the most part it has been a super relaxing weekend. I had loaded some pics up on flickr but then it told me I'm at my max of 200 photos. So now I either delete some stuff or pay. Well, I'm not about to pay, so I deleted some stuff, but I'm gonna think of something in the meantime cause I do want to be able to link my projects over to ravelry from there.

I made some stitch markers. For my birthday I got some beads from a friend.


Tour de Fleece started yesterday :-( I had so much going on that I completely spaced it. My wheel is "resting" right now. So I will have to fluff some stuff up and break out the drop spindle tonite. Got some pretty stuff from AnnieMay on ebay. Colonial top in raspberry and bluebell. The texture is much nicer than the other stuff I've been spinning.

Anywho, not much going on otherwise. Better go clean up so I can start fluffing fiber :-)

No comments: