Tuesday, February 4, 2020

A few words on a Tuesday evening

Right now it seems my weeks are fairly quiet and it's the weekends that anything interesting happens. 

That's all right. I think. 

We have definitely hit the lull of winter time. 

The past couple weekends were quite nice, temperature-wise.  This past weekend was gorgeous. Temperatures hit a high in the 40s and snow started melting. My husband went to work on the roof, clearing off an ice dam. 


Pretty decently sized chunks of ice.  


My son cleaned it all up. No complains.  Isn't that great? 

Speaking of my son.  We celebrated his birthday this weekend.  I probably said this last year: I still remember bringing him home from the hospital like it was yesterday.  Now he's taller than me, all boy, and still loves his mama. 

Oh, yeah ... we got a new microwave. The microwave was acting up and then eventually gave up.  I tried fixing it.  Yeah, this girl.  It was not to be. This is the first time in a very long time, maybe decades, since we had an appliance die on us. 

What else is going on?  Not much. I'm still thinking it is January. 

No comments: