Monday, January 14, 2008

It was a productice week


Despite the painting I had to do I managed to finish the granite scarf.



One night when I felt like knitting but not picking up the scarf I grabbed some scrap cotton yarn and made a little, simple washcloth. DS promplty claimed it and named it a worry rag, lol.



And when I finished the granite scarf I decided to celebrate by casting on a simple scarf for DS. The last scarf I made for him got chewed on by one of the pups at daycare. I used the left over homespun yarn I had from making his blanket (which he still sleeps with :-) ). I worked on it mostly while I was watching Resident Evil: Extinction.

Now that I've got scarfs out of my system I can start working on my waterfalls afghan/throw. Once I've made some progress I will post pics.

In the meantime here is a pic of the cable needles I bought yesterday on a whim, lol. I know, I'm a glutton for punishment.

No comments: