Thursday, April 2, 2009

I love this sock!

Can I wax poetic about this sock? I'm serious.


I love it. It fits me perfect! It's a vanilla sock pattern.

I took this photo last weekend. Since then I've decreased the gusset on the second sock and I'm on the home stretch. I'm a bit perplexed by the second sock though. The heel flap on the first one had 20 stitches on each side. The second on had 15. However, it is the same length as the first one. *shrug*

This month I also knit up a hat for a friend to give to charity. I finished it at the tail end of the month.


Yup, it's another "an unoriginal hat" I really do enjoy knitting this pattern.

I also knit up a mess of washcloths this month but I can't take any photos of them because they are all being used. Shocker huh?

I did some spinning this month. I managed to fill a bobbin full with some colonial top. I think it's about 6 ounces spun and I'm going to try navajo plying the whole thing this weekend. *This* is gonna be a treat. I've got the general idea on navajo plying down. Now I've got to learn to keep everything even and not over spin it.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great sock! I just finished a pair of socks tonight and I love the feeling of a finished knit that's ready to be worn right away!