Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A little more about that darn heel

That short row heel is kicking my butt. I got to a point where I was going back and forth and either p or k 2tog and it wasn't making sense. I shared my pain with some knitting friends and one of them told me that the way it was written up couldn't be right, it didn't make sense. *shrugs* I don't know. So I tinked back to a certain point again. I think I'm gonna give the slip stitch heel a try. That's gotta be easier on my poor brain right now.

Why are things being hard on me right now? Perhaps it's because I feel like my brain is being pulled in a bunch of different directions right now. Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't exploded. I'm overworking the poor thing. Little more than a month to go and I can give it a rest. ... Maybe, lol.

No comments: