Thursday, June 11, 2020

Great day to be outside

Today was a great day to be outside.  There was lots of sun, blue skies and mild temperatures. 

I spent the morning knitting and watching MEtv. 

Then I decided it was time to head out for a walk.



Everything is so green!



Daisies in the ditch.



Naturally, I had to make a video. 



So cheerful.




"Indian" weed along side of the road, too.




We went fishing during the afternoon.  There were a few sprinkles.


I was trying a different spot on the lake.  Wish I could say I found a hotspot.  




I sat out on the deck for dinner.  I just couldn't get enough of the sky. 


We had a couple sun sprinkles.  I took a video. The rain didn't really show up. 




Update on Shadow: 

She has two babies.  They seem to be doing fine, and she seems to be attentive to them. 

They are so wee. 


Feffer seems blue without his sweetheart.  I spent a little extra time with him today, snuggling. 

The big hens have managed to jailbreak three days in a row.  We aren't sure how they are doing it, but I seem to be the one who first spots it. The roosters are strutting around and the girls are busy looking for tidbits. We need to find a better way to secure the door, I guess. 

I did some crafting today.  I knit on my sock for a bit. I'm making good progress. 


And, because I wanted to do something different, I went and dug out a cross stitch pattern from Tiny Modernist. It feels like a quick stitch. 


No comments: