Monday, June 1, 2020

Well, I'm back

It's been a while since I last wrote. Well, that first week I was tired.  I've reached a certain age and I tire easy from hormone fluctuations.  Yeah, I said hormone fluctuations.  

The rest of that time it seems like it's been one thing after another.  Not big things necessarily, but lots of little things, on top of all the other stuff I was doing and wanting to do, and I just didn't feel like writing. 

We had a polar vortex a few weeks ago.  I had no idea.  I just knew all my plants had to be in the house for three days, or so. Then the temperature decided to go up, and I had all the windows open, exchanging the air. 

It's been like this pretty much since then. 

I've been puttering in the garden, tending to the animals, fishing and keeping the home.  And working for pay. 

I don't have much time to write much else tonite.  It's getting close to my bedtime, but I did want to write a quick update and say "Hey, I'm still kicking!"

In the meantime, i'll leave you with this photo of me snuggling with Loki.  She's such a sweetheart, sometimes.  She still has her moments, but for the most part she's a good little bun. 

No comments: