Sunday, June 7, 2020

Lazy-ish Sundays

Today was one of those rare days where we didn't have a lot that needed to be done. 

As a result, we hung out at home, and enjoyed the day. 

We let some of the younger brahmas out on the grass. After a while we let Feffer out to join them. 



He was mostly interested in the grass, and the birds didn't know what to make of him. 

Later in the day I went out with scissors and cut grass, so ALL the bunnies could enjoy grass.  Yup, I'm *that* kind of person. 

I worked on my cross stitch, "LOVE" by Tiny Modernist

It's DONE!


I'm so happy to finally have it completed. 

Now, I can focus on my vanilla socks.  I started this sock way back in February, I think. 


Went out fishing for a bit.  Wind was too strong. We kept blowing off our spots. 

The evening was wrapped up by hanging out by a fire and enjoying hot dogs and s'mores. What was really nice was the lack of mosquitoes.  No idea where they were. We didn't miss them. 




No comments: