Friday, April 4, 2014

The short one

We woke up to a LOT of snow this a.m.

Twenty new inches of snow on the roof. Previously all the snow had melted from this area.  


There was a fresh 14 inches in the driveway. 


It snowed for most of the day and finally stopped in the late afternoon.  The sun peeked out for a while. Thankfully the temps never got very cold.

I'd say this was actually  a downer of  a day.  Technology was fighting me.  Then I was contacted by a few people I work with and they had some sad news to share.  One of those instances when you realize how you aren't in control and you never know what's coming your way.

I did catch a video of Elvis being broody.  It's not the best video because I forgot to turn the phone sideways. 


She had been turning all her eggs but I didn't get my phone out quick enough.  Each time I looked in her direction she puffed up and buck-bucked. She did eat and drink a bit so that makes me happy.
 Daily 5 of things that made me happy today
 
1. I have my family around me. 
 
2. The days are getting longer. 
 
3. I made a kick butt supper tonite
 
4. My son vacuumed without my asking. 
 
5. My DH is making jerky this weekend.

No comments: