Saturday, December 3, 2022

Holiday homestead share, day 3


Day 3 - Cup of cheer



Well ... people who know me know that I love a good cup of coffee. 

Now that it's wintertime and snow on the ground and all that, I love a good cup of cocoa.  A dash of cinnamon, a splash of cream, and some whipped cream on top. Yum! 

******************

Today was our coldest day of the season. When I woke it was zero degrees out and reached a high of 12 degrees. 

I spent some time today making wee little baby hats for Make Bundles for Babies


The yarn I'm working with is Lion Brand Ice Cream in the blueberry colorway.  I think I'll get two hats and blankets out of this skein. 

2 comments:

Becky G said...


I'm going to try to follow along with this, too, even though I'm not a homesteader. I've enjoyed your photos so far.

Amnicon Studio said...

Thanks! The prompts have been nice. Things have been so quiet around here. It's nice to have a topic picked out.