Friday, December 9, 2022

Holiday homestead share, day 9

 


Day 9 - Thrifty Christmas tip

I don't look at the prompts before I sit down to write. 

Christmas tips ... I'm sure I have some.  I just can't think of anything at this moment. 

Oh, I know! Stay away from the computer! 

Ha! I slay myself. 

I try to live a somewhat thrifty life as it is.  Don't let my my she shed and craft room tell you otherwise. *wink*

As I have gotten older I find I'm leaning more towards handmade and consumable gifts. 

The last couple of years I have learned to utilize the free shipping from Amazon and a few other online stores, like Sam's club. I have some family members scattered across the country now.  Postage is prohibitive. 

Yup, that's all i have for this one.  Probably not very original. 

No comments: