Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Homestead holiday share day 13


Day 13 - Wrapping

I don't have anything wrapped yet.  Of any thing. Which means no story or memory. 

So, instead, I will blather about the day and the upcoming weather. My area is supposed to get a blizzard this week. Depending on the area, up to 17 inches. Should make for an interesting next few days. 

Furby decided to keep vigil and look for the snow.  For a while.  Then she got bored.  


The highlight of my day, however, was when Pat Sloan put out her daily video and mentioned my sweet Furby June and I.  I send Pat a Christmas card, and it didn't occur to me until it was in the mail that it might be mentioned on the video.  


So that totally made my day! 

On the cross stitch front, I spent some time with Edna this evening. 


Tomorrow, if I have time, I'll start the flowers at the top of the project. 

Project Name: Edna goes to brunch
Started: early July 2022
Finished: 
Designer/Source: Lindy Stitches
Fabric: 32 count Mint Splash Lugana by Zweigart
Floss: I'm using the called-for colors in DMC
Stitch count: 133 x 96s
Size: 8.3" x 6"
Needle Size: size 28

I received a new issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine today.  I spotted this project and though it was adorable. 



I am realizing I have a thing for cross stitch birds. This one is simply too sweet. 


No comments: