Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Homestead holiday share day 14


Day 14 - homemade


I made these socks last year and when I completed them I thought it would look festive to take a photo of my feet stuffed into the tree branches. 


In weather news, we had a blizzard today.  Round 1, from what I'm reading.  I think the second wave is starting around midnight. 


My man snow blowing some areas of the yard, before I went out and used the plow.  The snow is the super heavy stuff that is next to impossible to move. 


I now have a winter wonderland in my yard. 


School has already been cancelled for tomorrow. 

As of this writing I didn't go any crafty stuff. I am a tired girl this evening. 

2 comments:

Becky G said...

I love the socks! I also love looking at the snow. In your photographs. From sunny Mississippi. Merry Christmas!

Amnicon Studio said...

Merry Christmas!