Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Holiday homestead share, day 6


Day 6 - Holiday scent

I'm sure you are thinking, "Oh, this is an easy one!"  

Not so fast, there! Since I like to over think things and had to choose two things. 

Inside, at this time of year, I like cinnamon scents.  Warm spices.  The smells remind me of the holidays. 

Currently I have Scentsy Cinnamon Bear (I think it's called) warming in my rooster warmer.  


A good friend gave me this warmer several years ago and I've loved it so much that I am very careful with it. 

At this time of year there is something about the smell of fresh snow. The best way to describe it is pure. 


This afternoon I took a walk through the back 20. It started snowing a few minutes before I decided to take the video.  It was so pretty.  And quiet. It was the kind of walk through the snow that is good for the soul. 

No comments: