Friday, April 3, 2020

A surprise blizzard

TGIF, man.  I'm looking forward to the weekend. No reason in particular, just that it feels like a break of sorts. 

We finally got the weather the forecasters have been warning us about. Not pleasant.  We took the snow blade off the ATV yesterday.  I had even mentioned something to my husband about it snowing as soon as we take it off.  No rush to clear the driveway since we aren't going anywhere. 


Snow in motion ... 


We sent off 30-some chicks off to their new homes today. 


The timing works out great becasue we have a new batch of chicks hatching today.

Speaking of chicks ... and the daily photo challenge. 

Day 3 - "Dry"

Here is a quick shot of "dried" chicks.  It may be a bit of a stretch. I thought I'd go with something non-traditional. Mostly because there isn't anything around the house that is dry and now everything outside is covered in snow.  


I think I had more to say earlier.  Now it's almost 10 p.m. and I'm tired.

So, I will leave you with this: 


A lot of my friends watched this Netflix series.  I haven't.  The memes, however, are gold, baby! 

No comments: