Thursday, May 15, 2014

Finished object - Bunny nuggets


I've got three completed Bunny Nuggets.


I think they are adorable.  Especially those cute pom pom tails.


I think I have enough of that blue yarn left to make one more bunny. 

It's been a fairly quiet day.  I'm sure in part to the weather.  The weather is still a bit chilly.  I think the sun came out for a bit today.

I didn't get a chance to spend any time with any of the chickens.  I think Grandma P is all right though.  I still feel so bad for her losing her new feathers.  She's going to stay separate for a while.  My DH checked on her this evening and she seemed happy to be held, he said.


Daily 5 of things that made me happy today

1. I've got three bunnies done

2. Tomorrow is Friday.

3. Slow churned ice cream.  Mmmm :)

4. Catching up with a friend.

5. I heard that humming bird again this evening. 





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why don't you make Grandma P a pom pom tail?

Kelsbels said...

I love Dianne's idea! And those bunny nuggets are way too cute!

Amnicon Studio said...

@Dianne, I wonder how Grandma would appreciate that :-)