Friday, May 30, 2014

My son's talent show

My son's latchkey program had a talent show this evening, followed by a social.

After the day I had it was a welcome diversion.  Technology was not my friend at work and the day felt far longer than it really was.

For the show a bunch of the kids did their individual talents and at the end all the kids got up on stage to perform "What does the fox say?"


My son is the one in the middle with the green Jason mask.  He said he was a frog. 

For those that want to see the whole routine, here you go:


We got home about 7:30 p.m., I think.  Before getting home I called my guy to check in and he told me there were hundreds of bees around the apple tree in our back yard. We have an old crabby tree near the chicken coop.  I went out there (forgot my camera) and all I heard was the humming of the bees.  I could just make out the bumblers going from flower to flower.  Pretty neat stuff to see.

 I have several grand delusions of what I feel I need to get done tomorrow.  It will be great if I get it all done.  I *must* finish planting the garden. That is top priority since it's supposed to rain this weekend.

Daily 5 things of the day that made me happy
  
1. Seeing my son in this program.  He had so much fun. 

2. Bug spray.  Oh it's good stuff

3. I have one more week to go and then it's vay-cay time. 

4. It was a six egg day. Woo hoo!

5. I am making some time for knitting tonite.




No comments: