Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A good mail day

It was a good mail day!

I forgot about how quick Amazon Prime is.

Look what showed up today!


The FedEx lady cautioned me that it was "quite heavy" and she carried it to the garage for me and then handed it off.  From the way she was acting I thought it was going to be 40 pounds at least.  Not the case. 

I need a good soup or stew recipe for it's inaugural use.

On the weather front, it wasn't too bad today.  We are supposed to get crappy precip this evening but I didn't catch when so I didn't bring my son to rel. ed. this week.  Looks like I could have brought him after all.  It's all good though.  I made homemade pizza for supper and the family hung out and watched Survivor together.

The babies were doing a lot of tussling today so I took each one out, one at a time and let them stretch their wings a bit.  After that they settled down.  Seriously, the warm temps can't come soon enough.

My MIL posted this to Facebook this evening.  It's so true.



Daily 5 of things that made me happy today

1. My dutch oven came!

2. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches on homemade bread

3. Kisses from my cute little man.

4. Visiting with a friend this a.m.

5. Homemade pizza.

No comments: