This morning my little White Cheeks passed away. I had known for a while that something was wrong and she lasted longer than I thought she would.
Here she was as a baby.
Here she was not to long ago.
That sweet little girl will be missed.
At work we had a staff meeting and there will be an office shuffle in the near future. My coworker and I get to stay in our offices. I'm thankful I don't have to pack my office up.
Tonite I worked a few rows on my shawl. I haven't worked on it a few days. I've been feeling a bit in a funk, thanks to the weather.
Daily 5 of things that made me happy today
1. I get to stay in my cozy little office.
2. My zucchini cake was a hit at work.
3. No one had to cook for supper tonite.
4. The baby chicks are fast asleep. They were pretty active just a little bit ago.
5. Listening to audio books with my family.