Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A sad start to the day

This morning my little White Cheeks passed away.  I had known for a while that something was wrong and she lasted longer than I thought she would.

Here she was as a baby. 


Here she was not to long ago.



That sweet little girl will be missed.

At work we had a staff meeting and there will be an office shuffle in the near future.  My coworker and I get to stay in our offices. I'm thankful I don't have to pack my office up.

Tonite I worked a few rows on my shawl. I haven't worked on it a few days.  I've been feeling a bit in a funk, thanks to the weather.


Daily 5 of things that made me happy today

1. I get to stay in my cozy little office.

2. My zucchini cake was a hit at work. 

3. No one had to cook for supper tonite.

4. The baby chicks are fast asleep. They were pretty active just a little bit ago.

5. Listening to audio books with my family.










No comments: