Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring!

The first day of spring has FINALLY arrived.

So, of course, we are under some sort of winter weather advisory through tomorrow.

But, it's hard to think about winter with a sky this beautiful.


Temps *might* have hit the 40s F today as well.

At lunchtime my coworker and I took a walk and enjoyed the sun and the warmer temps.  It was very hard to go back into the building and down to our offices.

On the way home the sky was a beautiful blue and the clouds were puffy and happy.



And there was this big, bright, shiny orb in the sky. I hope to see more of it in the next several weeks. It certainly was a mood lifter after yesterday. 



Daily 5 of things that made me happy today

1. Getting out for a walk today.  '

2. Hearing the babies coo as they fall asleep. 

3. Having a giggle fest with my son tonite. 

4. Giving my guy kisses this a.m. and leaving lipstick all over his face. 

5.  I have been sleeping really great the last few nights.

No comments: